To prolong the operating lifespan of the SD card, we recommend that you format your SD card with the PC viewer, or using your mobile app, once every 4-6 weeks.
The app “Dashcam Viewer” can be downloaded from the iOS App Store or the Android Google Play into your personal mobile device, and can be used as indicated below:
• Search for the SSID wifi name; use the Wifi to connect the F770 to your mobile device.
• Default login password is ‘123456789′. You can change the password in the Dashcam Viewer mobile app setting.
• If you have forgotten your password, remove SD card and use the PC Viewer in your computer. Go to the settings and you can find the Wifi password.
• Using the “Dashcam Viewer” app on your mobile device, you can view live video feed or save the video files. The downloaded files will be found in a directory named “AR790” on your mobile phone (for Android phones).
• You can also alter settings such as mute/un-mute voice recording, brightness, set voltage limiter or time, impact sensitivity, etc. using the “Dashcam Viewer” app on your mobile phone.
Thinkware F770 PC Viewer
- Download this customised App into your MS-Windows desktop or notebook computer by clicking the link below.
- If you are unable to run the installer, please click “More Info”, followed by “Run Anyway”. After clicking the “Finish” button, please flip your computer screen to another dialog box downloading the “Audio Decoder”. Click “Yes” and complete this step.
How to update firmware
- Download Thinkware F770 Firmware into your Computer. UN-ZIP and extract the new firmware file into your personal computer.
- Remove the microSD card from you DVR device very carefully (watch out, it is HOT !) and return to your computer to copy the individual Firmware file (not the Folder) downloaded earlier into the SD card.
- Then, reinsert the microSD card back into the device. Start engine to power up device.