To prolong the operating lifespan of the SD card, we recommend that you format your SD card with the PC viewer, or using your mobile app, once every 4-6 weeks.
Eurostyle T5 Mobile App
- Download the app “LogonT” from your IOS App Store or Android Google Play markets into your personal mobile device.
- Search for the SSID wifi name as indicated on your T5 device; use the Wifi to connect the T5 to your mobile device.
- Default login password is ‘12345678′. You can change the password in the LogonT mobile app setting.
- Using the “LogonT” app on your mobile device, you can view live video feed or save the video files. The downloaded files will be found in a directory named “LogonT” on your mobile phone.
- You can also do settings such as mute/un-mute voice recording; brighten screen; set voltage limiter or time; impact sensitivity; etc., using the “LogonT” app on your mobile phone.
- For the “Driving Mode Impact” and “Parking Mode Event” sensitivity range:– (1 = most sensitive; 10 = least sensitive)
Eurostyle T5 PC Viewer
- You can also watch T5 video clips on your home computers.
- Download this customised App into your MS-Windows desktop or notebook computer by clicking the link for “T5 Viewer” below.
- If you are unable to run the installer, please click “More Info”, followed by “Run Anyway”. After clicking the “Finish” button, please flip your computer screen to another dialog box downloading the “Audio Decoder”. Click “Yes” and complete this step.
- This PC-Viewer app is now installed, and is found on your computer desktop screen. This app can only be installed on MS-Windows computers. It is NOT compatible for ALL handphones and Apple computers
How to update firmware
- Download the correct T5 Firmware (check serial number) into your MS-Windows PC. UN-ZIP and extract the new firmware file into your personal computer.
- In your T5 device in the vehicle, please format the microSD card – by using the format button (just below the microSD slot). Long Press on that button until you hear “SD Card is formatting” voice. When formatting is completed, a message “Format completed” voice will prompt.
- Now, remove the microSD card very carefully (watch out, it is HOT !) and return to your computer to copy the individual Firmware file (not the Folder) downloaded earlier into the formatted SD card.
- Then, reinsert the microSD card back into the T5 device. Start engine to power up T5 device.
- The LEDs on the T5 will blink simultaneously for about 2 minutes, indicating updating in progress. When process is complete, the T5 device will operate normally.